At Top Tread Tyres, we have 2 types of Service Offers. A standard Oil and oil filter change and a Full Service designed to suit your needs. Our crack team of technicians will inspect and repair your vehicle. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you might have. For more in-depth details and a chance to compare our services, please look below.
Compare our Services –
1) Fit protective covers
2) Check condition of number plates, exterior mirrors & trims
3) Check correct clutch operation (manuals only)
4) Check and top up all under bonnet levels (using correct fluids)
5) Carry out the battery and alternator test
6) Carry out brake fluid test and report
7) Check and top up the gearbox and differential oil levels
8) Replace engine oil and oil filter (extra charge for fully synthetic oil)
9) Check operation and condition of all exterior lights and horn
10) Check condition of PAS, auxiliary and fan belts (not timing belt)
11) Check operation and condition of washers and wipers
12) Check and record antifreeze protection level
13) Check and report on condition and operation of front/rear brakes
14) Check the exhaust system for security and leaks
15) Check all steering and suspension joints for condition and security
16) Check all mountings and gaiters for condition and security
17) Check and report condition of tyres including spare
18) Adjust tyre pressures as required including spare
19) Check handbrake operation and travel
20) Stamp customers service book
21) Replace spark plugs (platinum plugs additional cost)
22) Replace air filter
23) Check operation of throttle cable and lubricate as required
24) Visually check the condition of HT leads and report
25) Check security of fuel lines, brake pipes and handbrake cables
26) Check condition of windscreen and security of rear view mirror
27) Carry out under body inspection
28) Check wheel bearings for noise/roughness/excessive free play
29) Lubricate all under bonnet catches
30) Check operation of all interior warring lamps
31) Check engine and gearbox mounts for wear
32) Carry out suspension bounce test
33) Reset service lights (most models)
34) Replace pollen cabin filter and fuel filter (diesel/petrol engines) if required at additional cost
35) Lubricate all door catches and locks as required
36) Check operation of all interior switches
37) Check condition and security of fuel cap
38) Test starter motor cranking operation and security
39) Check engine cooling fan for operation
Terms and Conditions
Our system is very reliable but in the highly unlikely case of a problem which is beyond our control (ie: staff illness, technical failures etc), we will do everything in our power to contact you to arrange an alternative.
Please give reasonable notice if you wish to cancel a test. We reserve the right to make a charge if the notice of cancellation is very short and we are unable to re-sell the space. If you place an order via the phone or internet you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 18 years old and reside in the UK.
Top Tread Tyres LTD will provide details of the cost of each of the services and the work required before the work is done. All work and costs, including additional work, must be approved by the customer before any work is carried out.
Special oils or spark plugs may be required for your vehicle services. These will be an additional charge and an advisor will inform you of the costs on the day of your service. An additional charge of £30 will be made for engines with 8 or more cylinders, there will also be an upgrade charge of £12 per service for special or fully synthetic oils.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are aware of what the service you are purchasing includes (this can be found in the detailed Oil Filter Change and Full Service breakdown above.) We will also follow your manufacturer’s services schedule, and any additional items not included in our Full Service may be charged at an extra cost, but will not be completed without prior authorisation.
Top Tread Tyres guarantee to beat any main dealer on a service price, as long as we have been provided with a written comparable quote on a like for like basis – within a 50 mile radius of the registered address. This, however, does not include any short term promotions, for example, ‘January Sale.
Feel free to contact us at your local branch here: